About Our VoIP Systems
Are you available when your customers need you?
This is a growing question in the field. The answer now commonly involves correspondence through voice over IP calling, also known as VoIP. This system allows you to share a single number across multiple devices so that more than one person can be answering the calls. This can help you to provide quicker answer times and overall better customer service.
However, like most systems of this nature, without the right set up, there can be drawbacks. A VoIP system is completely dependent on broadband strength. LEAP Managed IT can help to ensure that this system runs smoothly from the IT standpoint so that you never miss an important phone call.
- Intentional conversations with the goal of learning your business from the inside out
- An in-depth analysis of your business to identify any security threats, concerns, or vulnerabilities
- An expert eye, trained to identify areas where security measures can be increased for your systems, followed by the actionable steps to make that happen
- A complete team of IT management services, monitoring and addressing any needs, threats, or changes.
- A team that goes above and beyond to constantly monitor and provide support
- Consistent communication throughout the entire process
- Schedule– Our first step is to schedule an initial consultation with you and any other critical leaders in your company.
- Identify– During this consultation, our team will discuss your phone system struggles and frustrations. We will also discuss your overall goals as a business to have a clearer idea of what plan you will need to fit your company’s long-term goals.
- Evaluate– After this consultation, our experts take a deep dive into your IT infrastructure. LEAP experts will assess your network, devices, and security to identify any hidden vulnerabilities or cyber threats.
- Review– In addition to the overall infrastructure, our experts will also review your compliance policies and business continuity plans to have a clearer idea of what plan of action is necessary moving forward.
- Plan– Once we wrap up our overall consultation, we will develop an IT Master Plan! This is all of our research put in motion as we create the right IT solutions for your unique business.
IT Master Plan
When it comes to IT, every organization is different. Everyone has their own frustrations, needs, and goals. Our services are designed to figure out what yours are and to design a plan that addresses each of them.
Our experts listen to your struggles, evaluate your systems and compliance policies, and develop an IT outsourcing option to help you get where you want to go.
Learn more about our IT Master Plan Process:
Managed IT Services for: Indianapolis, Fishers, Carmel, Greenwood and Muncie.
Ridiculously Helpful IT Support