About Our Help Desk Services
If we know one thing about technology, it’s that it doesn’t always function the way we expect it to.
This is what the IT Help Desk is for. Our experts are trained and ready to answer any of your questions regarding your IT systems, from malfunctioning devices to troubleshooting. When you hire LEAP Managed IT for your help desk needs, we are at your service whenever you need it.
Our service desk experts are easily accessible for both you and any of your employees, so you don’t have to waste any more of your precious time on the tedious aspect of IT. Let us handle it while you continue focusing on running your business.
- Intentional conversations with the goal of learning your business from the inside out
- An in-depth analysis of your business to identify any security threats, concerns, or vulnerabilities
- An easy-to-reach expert to offer continuous support for all of your questions or concerns
- An IT service desk team that goes above and beyond to clearly communicate with you every step of the way
- Schedule– Our first step is to schedule an initial consultation with you and any other critical leaders in your company.
- Identify– During this consultation, our team will discuss your overall structure and plan already set in place for IT.
- Evaluate– After this consultation, our experts take a deep dive into your IT infrastructure. We will get to know your systems so that we can offer the best IT Help Desk services
- Review– In addition to the overall infrastructure, our experts will also review your compliance policies and business continuity plans to have a clearer idea of what plan of action is necessary moving forward.
- Plan– Once we wrap up our overall consultation, we will develop an IT Master Plan! This is all of our research put in motion as we create the right IT service desk solutions for your unique business.
IT Master Plan
When it comes to IT, every organization is different. Everyone has their own frustrations, needs, and goals. Our services are designed to figure out what yours are and to create a plan that addresses each of them.
With IT Help Desk, our experts are available around the clock to assist you with any IT struggles or frustrations you may face so that less of your time can be spent trying to fix these issues, and more time can be spent keeping your business operating.
Learn more about our IT Master Plan Process:
Managed IT Services for: Indianapolis, Fishers, Carmel, Greenwood and Muncie.
Ridiculously Helpful IT Support