Achieve IT’s Full Potential with superior IT Support and Solutions
Growing companies often face technical challenges, finding help with IT Support and Solutions being one major obstacle. Business success and growth are hampered by IT hindrances, especially when they are not set up to withstand the changes that takes place in IT. One of the biggest struggle however, is creating an IT vision for your company and getting the best use for it. Thus, finding a partner that not only provides IT Support and Solutions is key. This blog will discuss Onsite Evaluation, the 2nd step in Leap’s IT Master Plan. A step closer to achieving your IT’s full potential a eliminate frustrations.
The 2nd Step of Leap’s IT Master Plan is the Onsite Evaluation
A part of the whole process is the onsite evaluation. Led by LEAP experts, they will visit and assess your current setup.
- This is a more complex stage as they will evaluate your overall IT infrastructure. Are you getting enough speed from your internet provider? Is your network safe? Do you have a backup plan In case of flood or fire? These questions need answers and solutions.
- Leap experts will assess you network, devices and security. It is important that they have all the details to be able to pinpoint your company’s strengths and weaknesses. It includes checking your server, every workstation and all computers connected to the network.
- Compliance policies, data backup, data storage and setting up a contingency plan will also be a part of this step. They will also discuss your business continuity plans and look into the bigger picture and where you want to see your business in the future.
- What type of IT Support and Solutions are you currently receiving? (For instance, help desk ticket averages, plan reviews?)
- It is important to note that the team works efficiently, minimizing the intrusion and down time to your team.
- The evaluation process typically takes between 2 to 5 hours depending on the size of your organization.
2nd Step Closer to IT Master Plan
In short, 2 more steps and your organization is on its way to a stronger! With follow through and recommendation presented by your Leap partners, it is in your hands whether to jump in or not. After thorough assessment, strengths and weaknesses can now be pin pointed and addressed. For more details on Leaps IT Master Plan, visit leapmanagedit.com today!